Are you an organisation that is committed to creating a culture where your employees or students are happy, mindful, motivated and productive? Perhaps you’re a school or company looking to implement wellbeing principles into your model as a key strategy to support people achieve their best?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Wellbeing Australia.
Why join Wellbeing Australia?
We are committed to supporting and connecting professionals in the areas of Family, Educational and Workplace Wellbeing in Australia.
The benefits of Organisational Membership include:
- An organisational wellbeing assessment
- Access to an incredible network of professionals, peers, like-minded organisations, academics and researchers committed to fostering wellbeing and ready to share their expertise, insights and ideas
- Updates on the latest information, insights and international best practice through newsletters and reviews
- Member only invitations to wellbeing events, including workshops, best practice sharing, case studies and online forums
- Support for the development of a wellbeing strategy and culture in your organisation through discounted consulting rates
- Discounts on events and activities
- Use of the Wellbeing Australia logo on your company’s website.
$750 (up to 20 employees)
$1,500 (20-50 employees)
Please contact us for >50 employees
Prices are in Australian dollars, exclusive of GST, and memberships last 12 months.
To become a member, please email us.