Wellbeing Australia is a not for profit network, bringing together people and organisations committed to developing healthy relationships that lead to individual and community wellbeing – with a particular emphasis on the areas of family, education and the workplace.
Vision, Mission, Purpose and Values
To support an environment where all Australians are engaged, motivated to learn and develop, and are proactive in managing their own wellbeing.
Wellbeing Australia is committed to champion the integration of wellbeing principles and practices into Families, Education networks and Workplaces in Australia.
Wellbeing Australia has a dedicated purpose of connecting and supporting all in valuing and improving their wellbeing, with a particular focus on:
- Positive networks and communication forums for all
- Supporting and sharing research and information around proactive strategies
- Identifying elements of various life stages impacting individual wellbeing
- Assisting organisations in disseminating content, ideas and connections with their staff and communities
- Collaboration – we believe that we are stronger together than alone, and will endeavor to build relationships, support networks and collaborations that deliver value
- Respect – we treat others with respect and value individual differences and the diversity of cultures, beliefs and views. We seek out and listen to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Inclusion – we actively promote the participation of all to the wellbeing debate and we are committed to a culture where differences are embraced
- Integrity – we uphold ourselves to the highest principles of integrity and professionalism
- Equality – we believe wellbeing is fundamental to people thriving, and believe everyone has the right to equal and fair treatment regardless of their gender, race, age, religious beliefs or sexual orientation
Board of Directors
Donné has spent over 25 years working as a clinician and at executive levels in the health sector. She is a dynamic business leader and social entrepreneur with over 20 years experience in general management, strategic leadership and marketing. She brings over 10 years experience as a Board Director on not-for-profit Boards, and currently sits on 5 Boards. Donné has a deep clinical understanding of brain physiology and functioning, and the impact of social and psychological stress. She’s a strong supporter of positive psychology and the impact it has on the wellbeing of individuals and communities. Donné is a strategic thinker who is highly motivated to make a positive social impact through her work. She is a graduate and member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Kathryn has been awarded a Career Management Fellowship and Honorary Fellowship from The Teachers Guild of NSW for her work in education and with educational leaders encompassing consultation, educational programs and student workshops through her company Turning Point Consulting. Her commitment is to support individuals in identifying and developing themselves through motivation and engagement. Kathryn partners with schools and educational institutions, educators, students, parents and aligned associations that creates a platform for positive career evaluation, planning and transition. Presenting with both educational encompassing departments, independent and catholic systems, Kathryn has corporate experience across a range of sectors as well as over 18 years expertise in human resources, talent management and career development. With this expertise, Kathryn provides an insight to link education and expectations of the changing workforce.
Wellbeing Australia is a not-for-profit public company limited by guarantee registered with ASIC as ACN 154 529 834.