Looking back, looking forward
Monday 11 to Friday 15 November 2019
Five webinars featuring engaging leaders in educational wellbeing.
Click the button below to download a PDF flyer version of this page.
- Jacqui Van de Velde, Non Executive Director, Wellbeing Australia, and wellbeing expert, on recent research findings.
- Darren Cox, Principal, St Phillip’s Christian College Cessnock, on valuing a culture of wellbeing.
- Peter Rouse, Principal, Canley Vale High School, on executive-led cultural change.
- Kathy Rembisz, Principal, St Georges Basin Public School, on strategies in regional and rural areas.
- Darryl Ball, Deputy Principal, Canowindra High School, on regional and rural areas.
- Linda McNeil, Founder, Linda McNeil Consulting, on partnering with parents.
- Jason Graham-Nye, President, Old Cranbrookians Association, on family and school interactions.
- Jeannette James, National Advisor- Service Development Be You National Mental Health Education Initiative, headspace Schools.
- Margaret Pond, Head of Junior School at St Phillip’s Christian College in Cessnock will speak about wellbeing education in junior schools.