Dear Wellbeing Australia Community Member,
You are invited to our Annual General Meeting .
Date: Wednesday, 12 July 2023
Time: 6.00pm – 7.00pm AEST
Format: Online via Zoom
We would like you to join us and gain insights into our activities, growth, and our plans for the future.
At our upcoming AGM, we will share some notable achievements, including our:
- Wellbeing Events in 2022,
- Wellbeing Australia Podcasts and Youtube Channel,
- Resources, information, and tools,
- Introducing new board members, advisors, and contributors.
Wellbeing Australia is committed and passionate about creating positive change in wellbeing around Australia. We continue to focus on positive and proactive strategies to support individuals and organisations in responding to life’s challenges.
We invite you to join us as an active and contributing member of our community. You can be involved by:
- Volunteering with us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sharing resources, articles, and information of interest with us via email@example.com
Thank you for your ongoing support of Wellbeing Australia and we look forward to seeing you at the AGM.
The Wellbeing Australia Board