To support an environment where all Australians are engaged, motivated to learn and develop, and are proactive in managing their own wellbeing.
Wellbeing Australia is committed to champion the integration of wellbeing principles and practices into Families, Education networks and Workplaces in Australia.
Wellbeing Australia has a dedicated purpose of connecting and supporting all in valuing and improving their wellbeing, with a particular focus on:
- Positive networks and communication forums for all
- Supporting and sharing research and information around proactive strategies
- Identifying elements of various life stages impacting individual wellbeing
- Assisting organisations in disseminating content, ideas and connections with their staff and communities
- Collaboration – we believe that we are stronger together than alone, and will endeavor to build relationships, support networks and collaborations that deliver value
- Respect – we treat others with respect and value individual differences and the diversity of cultures, beliefs and views. We seek out and listen to the ideas and opinions of others.
- Inclusion – we actively promote the participation of all to the wellbeing debate and we are committed to a culture where differences are embraced
- Integrity – we uphold ourselves to the highest principles of integrity and professionalism
- Equality – we believe wellbeing is fundamental to people thriving, and believe everyone has the right to equal and fair treatment regardless of their gender, race, age, religious beliefs or sexual orientation