About the Speaker
Simone Ey : Managing Director – Citron Consulting
Simone has over 25 years of coaching, human resources, organisational development, and education experience and works with individuals, teams, and organisations. She is an experienced leader, facilitator, trainer, and advisor who coaches and advises private clients, organisations, CEOs and boards in leadership development, workforce planning and strategy, talent and succession, motivation, and engagement particularly through difficult or change processes. Simone’s specialist areas include personal and leadership executive coaching, development programs, organisational restructuring, workforce planning strategies, effective organisational culture management and behavioural change management through psychological principles. Her work in leadership development was recognised in 2021 with the inaugural international HR Impact award from Northrop Grumman.
Simone works with individuals and Australian and international businesses to develop leadership and professional capabilities to uplift workforces for the future and fitness for change. She is particularly interested in high performing teams, diversity, burnout and implementing solutions for work life balance in psychologically safe environments.
Simone has recently undertaken research and developed programs on Anxiety Contagion in the Workplace: Developing a coaching model using positive psychology principles and Burnout: A positive coaching psychology approach for wellbeing.
Working together in partnership Simone’s focus is:
- Building positive and engaged individuals, teams and workplaces
- Assist leaders to simplify issues when it all seems too complicated
- Encourage leaders to focus on strategic goals and achieving them
- Understand and develop organisational and individual capabilities
- Train and inspire leaders and employees
- Challenge individuals, teams and leaders when they need challenging
Simone’s professional qualifications and memberships include:
- Master of Science – Coaching Psychology (University of Sydney) (due to be completed mid 2023)
- Bachelor of Business – Human Resources and Psychology (Edith Cowan University) (1998)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education and Training (Edith Cowan University) (2000)
- Diploma of Business (Edith Cowan University PIBT) (1995)
- Certified Member of Australian Human Resources Institute (CAHRI)
- International Coaching Federation Member